What is @Mail.roosevelt.edu?
@Mail.roosevelt.edu provides students & alumni with a free lifetime email account, online storage solution, collaboration, instant messaging tools and much more!
- The "organizational account" is your Roosevelt email address.
- Roosevelt email is the university's official communication method. Check your account often.
- Accounts are created after you are admitted to Roosevelt. A welcome message with instructions is sent to your personal email address and information is included with your admission letter.
- If you were admitted prior to March 15, 2013, your initial password is your birth date in a six-digit format (month-month-day-day-year-year). Example: April 1, 1990 would be 040190.
- If you were admitted on or after March 15, 2013, your initial password includes the letters RU, your birth date in a six digit format (month-month-day-day-year-year) and an exclamation point (!). Example: if your birth date is April 1, 1990, then RU040190! is your password.
- You will choose a new password after you log in for the first time.
- Set-up a forward
If you are unable to login to your student email account, please contact the Help Desk, 312-341-4357.