What is @Mail.roosevelt.edu?
@Mail.roosevelt.edu provides students & alumni with a free lifetime email account, online storage solution, collaboration, instant messaging tools and much more!
The student email system upgrade has been postponed by Microsoft. Microsoft will assign us a new date for the upgrade and we will alert the Roosevelt University community as soon as we have the new date. In the meantime, you may continue to log into your email account as usual.
- Roosevelt email is the university’s official communication mechanism. Check your account often.
- Accounts are given when you apply to RU--a welcome message with login instructions is sent to your personal email address
- If you were admitted prior to March 15, 2013, your initial password is your birth date in a six-digit format (month-month-day-day-year-year). Example: April 1, 1990 would be 040190.
- If you were admitted on or after March 15, 2013, your initial password includes the letters RU, your birth date in a six digit format (month-month-day-day-year-year) and an exclamation point (!). Example: if your birth date is April 1, 1990, then RU040190! is your password.
- You will choose a new password after you log in for the first time.
- Set-up a forward
If you are unable to login to your student email account, please contact the Help Desk, 312-341-4357.